- 153 (Registered)
- (0 Review)
Android Game Development is one of the on-demand learning topics these days for students. Most of the people are interested in Learning and Building Android Apps & Games, and the reason is simple; it has more earning potential than other related subjects.
Learn Mobile & Windows Game Development In Unity3D
We’ve created a complete & free course not only for Android Games but also for Windows Games in Urdu & Hindi.
Which Game Engine will we use?
There are many engines to create Android Apps or Games, but for this particular course, we’ll use Unity 3D which is a popular Android & Windows game engine. We’ll also give you clear instructions and paths to create an development environment before creating the game.
After creating the game in Unity 3D, you can publish it for Android as well as Windows, and we’ll teach you practically how to do it. We’ll give you tips on how to market your game on Google Play Store and other relevant places. And finally, you’ll be given career advice on Game development.
Android & Windows Game Development Course Step by Step
We’ve created a complete course in order to make it easier for you to learn by creating beautiful games and make money with your efforts and skills. This course teaches you Android Game Development & Windows Game Development from absolutely scratch. The course is combined in a YouTube playlist, so you can easily watch the lectures from starting to end. Now watch the single playlist below to learn & building the games yourself 🙂
Setting Up Unity3D 0/8
- Creating Game Design Document PreviewLecture2.1
- Create a project in Unity 3DLecture2.2
- Set up Unity 3D InterfaceLecture2.3
- Set up Unity 3D Interface (continued)Lecture2.4
- How to Setup Unity3D LayoutLecture2.5
- Game Objects and Camera Views in Unity3DLecture2.6
- Assets and Textures in Unity3DLecture2.7
- Asset Store in Unity3DLecture2.8
- Searching for helpful game development resources using GoogleLecture2.9
Creating Our First Game In Unity3D 0/8
Releasing a Unity3D Game On Windows and Android 0/4
Career Advice For Game Developers 0/1
- How to be successful as a game developerLecture5.1